Wednesday, December 03, 2008

• Rachel & Boo •


Another beautiful senior walked through my door this afternoon. With her little Diva Dog... Boo.And when I say Boo, think Maliboo Barbie. This little pooch was to good for me. I think she could smell Tater (you know... slobbery old ugly bulldog), on me. ;o) How dare I even think I could play with her. Well, she reconsidered when I got out the Rice Chex.

I loved seeing you Rachel and how Boo had matching outfits for your every whim. And what did I love most about your session? Those big gorgeous blue eyes of yours!!! When reviewing and downloading files, they just jumped out at me with every image. Your beautiful inside and out girl. Thanks for allowing me to take your pictures with you family and friends today. I hope you enjoy your previews.







1 comments:

Anonymous 10:09 AM  

Aww they are so awsome Thanks so much for maken boo and I look so HOTT LOL You did a great job thanks again Renea

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •