Saturday, December 06, 2008

• Gavin & Hayes •


Blue eyed girls have nothing on these two. :o) A couple of my favorite young men to photograph...the boys have so much charm and I love talking to Gavin. The little man who is determined to toughen his brother up for the world. I had so much fun with the boys and I just knew they would have camo! Every dad's dream....he's going to have two grown men someday to share stories of girls, hunt big game, and hide out in the woods with. How do I know? We practiced shooting 'chickens' yesterday! ;o) lol The rubber kind that is. Gavin is one heck of a shot. Hayes is just the loverboy of the two.

I hope you enjoy your previews Jamie. Thanks again for sharing your boys with me.







0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •