Thursday, October 09, 2008

What a Perfect Day


Today was a perfect day.....for a helicopter ride!!!!!!!!!! How sweet! I got to go for my very first official helicopter ride this morning and I didn't want to come down!!! I saw kids on the track (for gym I'm assuming) ;o) and the band practicing on the north side of the school. How cool. I got so many neat pictures I can't begin to tell you how trigger happy I became! What an adrenaline rush!

It was arranged for me to take photos of the new stadium after the football field had been painted for homecoming. Did I mention excited?! Awesome, incredible.... hmmm, so many words to describe my morning. Unforgetable comes to mind. I'm not about to share the prize winning shot on the blog as it's going to be a surprise for many things and many people, but rest assured, you will all get to see it very soon. VERY SOON. :o) So, one of my trigger happy shots as we approached the sweet spot I wanted. How cool?!


Tanner wasn't as thrilled with mom's adventure though. He was just a bit nervous and worried that mom might fall out of the 'helitopter'. So he couldn't watch as we whirled away. Poor thing. Mamaw came along to watch him while I had fun and she was right there to get a glimpse of the big grin on my face as I had to get out. It was too short of a ride, and oh so fun.


And there's the band kids.... straighten those lines out! Geez! ;o) lol Hi Taylor!! I know you saw me this morning!



My Christmas wish list: My very own big purple 'helitopter'!!! Please Santa!?!

Watch the blog for the perfect shot coming soon! I think we have some big plans in the works!

And a great big thank you to those that made my joy ride possible. I hope you know how much I enjoyed this and appreciate being chosen to do this for you all. :o)

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •