This little piggie...
went WEE WEE WEEEEE (I kissed a hottie!) all the way home. You know he's thinkin' Wilbur's got nothing on me baby! I couldn't help myself Hannah, I had to post it. I learn something new about every person I photograph and I love it!! Just when I think there's no surprises left, something new happens to shock my system. I had no idea Hannah's love for pigs was so great. She's grown up around them and shown them every summer since she was a little girl. Some people like dogs, some cows (hi Mindy!), some horses (that's my favorite), and some..... pigs. Thanks Hannah for sharing this part of yourself with me, I laughed till I almost cried.

And just to make sure everyone knows, this redneck girl has a softer side. ;o) (Flowers smell much better than pigs). lol
3 comments:
Renea~
This is a GORGEOUS picture!
The black and white is amazing with Hannah's coloring!
AAHH!! Hannah, you are the cutest! Your pix. are Awesome.
Hannah: That is so cute with you kissing the pigs! The other two pictures are beautiful. Good job Renea in capturing every aspect of this beautiful senior.
Post a Comment