Monday, October 06, 2008

Technology

Awww....the wonderful world of modern technology. Keeps letting me down on a regular basis. :( In case anyone is trying to call today, I apologize. I've been having phone signal issues all weekend, and today AT&T is having some major tower issues. I couldn't call of course to find out, had to go by the store in town to be told they are working on it. The signal was so weak I couldn't even call my voicemail to retrieve messages. I kept losing my signal and the call. Grrrr!!! :s

So, again, if you're trying to call or expecting a call from me today I'll do my best to get to you. Otherwise, please leave a voicemail and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •