• SALE •
I'm having a sale!!! A Missouri Days Special!!!! With everything going up, up, up these days, it's nice to know some things are going down! Everyone wants to save $$ right? My lab has continuously raised print prices year after year and I've kept my costs to my customers the same. Rather than raise my print prices at this time, I've searched high and low to find a lab with competitive pricing and still keeping the same great print standards. So...to celebrate, I'm having a sale!!! Missouri Days weekend only all orders placed before midnight on Saturday will receive 10% off your total. All print prices now have sales tax figured in (so you know you're saving!) so what you see, is what you pay! You can know exactly how much you're going to spend when you are figuring out what you want! Plus, for the next three days... take an additional 10% off your total!!!
If you've been waiting to figure out just what you want or need from your session, nows the time to act and save some money!!! Seniors, families, babies... all portrait sessions receive the same discount! If you call to place your order and I miss you (I have another awesome senior session today), then leave your voicemail with a message that you want to take advantage of the sale, or e-mail your orders. As long as I know you called or e-mailed before midnight Saturday, you get the discount!!! AND..... one lucky winner (the 6th person to place an order--I'll watch call times and email times) will receive 40% off!!!!!!!! Wouldn't you love to be that 6th customer to place your order!!!
I'm so excited about the new lab and their awesome service that I'm passing along the joy to my customers!!! Merry Happy MO Days!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment