Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kirsten

Kirsten came to Look at Me all the way from St. Louis. :o) What a ways to travel to get that one-of-a-kind senior portrait. Kirsten told me she didn't want "cookie cutter" senior portraits like the other kids in her school. She has family in the area and I did her cousin's senior portraits last year so she was excited to have her session here where she knew none of her friends would have anything like hers.



And I enjoyed spending the morning (and part of the afternoon) shooting her and visiting. An avid softball player and sports junkie, she brought all her softball jersies. I'd never seen so many jersies for one sport. This girl kicks some serious softball butt! ;o) lol Thanks again Kirsten for traveling so far to allow me to be your photographer. I really enjoyed our time together and hope you love your previews.





2 comments:

Anonymous 3:20 PM  

So pretty! I love them K!

Anonymous 5:56 PM  

i love these pictures! thank you so much! i can't wait to see the rest of them ! :]
-kirsten

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •