Thursday, October 30, 2008

• Kynzlee & Kynadee •


Seeing double? I think after about an hour I was finally able to tell them apart. And it wasn't because of their looks, it's their personalities. Both beautiful little girls, inside and out, but definitely different individuals. I was so looking forward to seeing the girls this afternoon and it took me a minute to figure out who was who, and then the smiles came out. And once mom calmed down ;o) everything was fine. lol Don't fret it mom! We got lots of smiles and just what you wanted I think. The girls did a fantastic job.


The funniest thing was coming home and downloading their images from my card to my computer and Tanner discovered what I was doing. His 'girlfriends' right there on mom's computer! He just grinned and covered his face to hide his expression. He thinks the girls are just beautiful and wants a copy for his 'wallet'. ;o) He's so cute. I hope the girls enjoyed themselves too and you like your previews. Thanks again Natalie for sharing your beautiful twins with me. (You too Mi Mi!)







2 comments:

Unknown 7:44 AM  

OMG!! That is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen...AMAZING

Vicki 4:30 PM  

These girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great work, Renea!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •