Eric & Rachel
Eric & Rachel are engaged to be married next year and had engagement photos taken last Thursday. Sorry for the delay in posting guys...I had the perfect poem in mind when I went through your proofs and didn't want to post without it. So, here's what I was looking for: (after you requested the cross, it just seemed fitting)

Marriage Takes Three
I once thought marriage took
Just two to make a go,
But now I am convinced
It takes the Lord also.
And not one marriage fails
Where Christ is asked to enter,
As lovers come together
With Jesus at the center.
But marriage seldom thrives,
And homes are incomplete,
To help avoid defeat.
In homes where Christ is first,
It's obvious to see,
Those unions really work,
For marriage still takes three.
I really enjoyed your session and Eric kept me laughing for days after thinking of all his goofy moves. ;o) I can't believe someone remembers Fire Marshall Bill! lol Thanks again for allowing me to share your joy and engagement. I hope you enjoy your previews.


0 comments:
Post a Comment