Til Death Do Us Part

First off...you have to have a sense of humor to appreciate this post. No, I'm not a devil worshiper or dabble in ouji boards and conjuring up the dead. The only spirits I speak to are my Heavenly Father above. But I love halloween and the fun that comes with it. Yep, I said fun. Candy, costumes, games, scarey movies and haunted houses. I love 'em! And my family has one heck of a sense of humor (those that know us best understand). ;o)
My cousin will be getting married on Halloween with a traditional service in a very old family church. The reception however...will be a costume party! So, what better way to announce your halloween wedding than with engagement photos taken (where else) at the cemetary! lol Chris and Jamie love halloween too and my sister is even scheduling her yearly visit for this time of year to enjoy the festivities and shoot right alongside me as we celebrate this special occasion.
Chris and Jamie had a great time, as did myself and my sister (via AT&T thank you) as we shot their engagement session yesterday. I think it was rather unique and definitely gives new meaning to "Til Death Do Us Part". Now Chris.... don't fight it! ;o) I love you both and wish you many happy healthy years as man and wife. Now.... when can we talk baby?
3 comments:
Oh, that last one is hilarious!! Love it!
The second one... just kills me!
Love love love their sense of humor and originality for what they want to do with their wedding.... I want to see more pictures!
what a neat idea...love the pictures and their sense of humor.
Post a Comment