Saturday, August 02, 2008

Tennessee

Well, we made it!!! After driving 12 hours straight thru.....we left home Wednesday evening around 7:30 pm and managed to make it to the Smoky Mountains around 10:30 the next morning. Our cabin is absolutely beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking! I'm going to have so many pictures to share.

Unfortunately right now, I can't.....I'm sitting in the parking lot of Ruby Tuesdays to 'pirate' a signal and just wanted to upload Kayna's previews that were overdue. ;o) We've had a fun time shopping already, playing at the cabin and Tanner got to go on his first go-kart ride. We all went racing at the Nascar Speedpark. He was so cute!!! Except the gentelman standing next to me said he should be fined for driving like he did (Tanner put his daughter into the wall and they had to go under caution) ;o) lol. It's been fun so far and we may never come home (maybe). Lots to do and see, and we're looking forward to heading to the Smoky Mountain National Park. when I get some more pictures (including bears! yeah!) I'll try to find another signal when we go back through town.

Hope there's not too much rain at home, and thanks to those who are house sitting for us and making deliveries of orders. And mother.....you need to call Susie and go check on your grandson Tater...we're all having withdrawals!

Back to shopping and sightseeing! (Or maybe just another nap at the cabin in the mountains.)

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •