Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Brantley


This little cutie came for his first professional portrait yesterday and what a charmer!!! Some of you may remember baby Remi and his daddy's feet and hard hat photo that is one of my favorites. Brantley and Remi are cousins. Oh the trouble they will stir up someday. ;o)


These big blue eyes just capture you the minute he looks at you and we had some long talks about what a busy life he leads. I love to talk to babies and watch them coo and carry on just like they are sharing their biggest and most interesting moments in life and you are supposed to understand every little sound. Lots of smiles and grins, and a few new 'smile enhancers' I had the pleasure to learn yesterday. Thanks for your help dad! ;o) lol

Grandma was even lucky enough to come along for little Brantley's first photo shoot....I hope you all enjoy your previews and thank you for sharing Brantley with me.


Mommy's are always the best cuddlers. ;o)

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •