Hi Mom!
Look at what we're up to today. :o) Bailey is one of my Senior Models this year for the class of 2009 and we're working today to prepare marketing materials and some other cool stuff that shall remain a secret for a while. ;o)

Bailey's mother was my best friend in high school and Bailey was born on my birthday. So that makes her a special young woman. I'm so happy she agreed to come play with me today. So, eat your heart out mom. I'm playing with your baby girl today....too bad you have to work. Pltttt!!!!


4 comments:
WOW! Great job Renea'. You captured her so well. Thanks for sharing.
Renee - these pix are beautiful
Bailey - you've grown up to be a beautiful woman - where do the years go?? - the gibler's
Great pictures! Can't believe you're a Senior. Time flies! I can't wait to see all your sr. pix.
Great Aunt charla
Renea' you've done an excellent job of expressing who you are by showing the people you photograph how beautiful they are! This is definitely your calling!
Bailey if I've told you once I've told you a million times (or more to be honest) you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment