Friday, May 23, 2008

What's Up?!

It's been a long, busy week. I'm getting the last of everyone's galleries loaded and updated today. We're gearing up for 2 upcoming weddings in the next couple of weeks, and getting ready for new senior stuff (exciting!). It's going to be awesome...we will have a Super Senior Open House in June. Watch for updates on the blog.


I've been nursing a sick baby this week. The four-legged kind. Tater is on his way to a full recovery and will be back in the spotlight soon. Imagine your youngest child with a severe case of the flu (for lack of a better example). Oiy. Tater has quickly become just another one of the kids at our house. Sitting up at night, cleaning his bed, extra baths, and cold compresses. lol Okay, so I spoil my pets. But he's feeling much better after several trips to the doctor and lots of medicine. Believe it or not, we've had calls concerning how he's doing. :o) Thanks to all the well wishes.

Graduation orders will be filled within the 24-48 hours. We've received several requests for photos from THS graduation. Check the gallery in case you missed it at our proofing site. http://www.lookatmepics.smugmug.com/

And, last but not least.... on a personal note: I'm a die-hard Indiana Jones fan and can't wait to go to the show tonight!!! I LOVE INDY!! My weekly date night will include Harrison Ford this week. Too bad he won't be there in person. ha! ;o)


1 comments:

Anonymous 2:31 AM  

Time for an update...I miss reading the updates on your blog.
keep up good work.

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •