Herring Babies
There's about to be one more added to the family. Jill and Randy brought the family for maternity portraits and looking forward to the new baby in just a few short weeks... ;o) I hope you enjoy your previews Jill, and there are loads more in store for you. Ones that are sure to tug at the heart strings. I hope you reconsider being a maternity model after you see just how beautiful you really are. :o) I enjoyed Clayton and Abby and know they will be great with the new baby. I'm looking forward to photographing all of them together very soon! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day, you're last with just two children. Now there will forever be three to give you kisses and hugs and tell you how great you are at being their mother. :o)


1 comments:
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment