Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bellies & Babies

My trip to the city for the Bellies & Babies Seminar was so inspiring. We've come up with a few changes for the studio I think you're going to like and I can't wait to share them all.


Watch for displays coming soon to Wright Memorial Physician's Clinic, the Maternity/Delivery ward at Wright Memorial Hospital and Eyecare Midwest.

We finished our Mommy & Me Limited Edition Specials today and I just wanted to share a quick couple of shots that were inspired by my trip to the city. Miss Peyton is only 4 months old and was our youngest Mommy & Me participant. :o) I couldn't resist sharing. Watch for more exciting new poses and work from the recent seminar. I can't wait to put some new techniques into practice!

1 comments:

M McCown 12:38 PM  

Renea, the lighting is fantastic! Love the expressions on both as well!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •