Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Where am I?

Sitting at the 'home office' waiting on the UPS man!!! Grrr.... time to share my good news. I am waiting on a new camera....I've lusted after this puppy for quite a while and an opportunity presented itself that was too good to pass up. However, when my package came yesterday and I was at the studio all I got when I made it home was a little yellow sticker on my door...my package requires a signature. So, I'm not moving today until that sucker is in my hot little hands!!! :) lol I'm so excited and don't dare miss the delivery today. If I wouldn't have had dance sessions last night, I would have followed the truck back to Chillicothe to pick it up myself! lol...yes, I'm that crazy. ;o)

2 comments:

Jennifer Carter 2:01 PM  

Congratulations!

Ruby Rideout 10:24 AM  

congrats girlie! i love this thing...you'd have to pry it out of my hands :)

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •