Today's Tasks
We're (me and the little boss) headed to the city to beg, borrow and steal.... I have a mentor photographer in Parkville that has been a huge help in starting my business and training. I work with him on occasion, and we are doing another wedding together in a few weeks. The fun part is, he lets me 'borrow' from his studio. When he gets tired of something or decides to rotate his equipment, I get to go through things!!! We're picking up drops and props for dance pictures next week, and he's promised me more goodies I have yet to see. Plus we're headed to my favorite photographer shop to see what other goodies I can find. So, Tanner and I are on a field trip for work. If you need anything please call the studio (it's my cell, and will be riding on the dash!) ;o) Any orders that should come in today I will call folks when we're back in town this afternoon. Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment