Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sarah

Sarah came for her senior session this afternoon and we had high hopes of going outdoors, but the weather had different plans...rain and hail don't do much for cameras, let alone a girl's hair. ;o) Lots to choose from for previews, but I couldn't resist these closeups of those big brown eyes. My new camera is INCREDIBLE. You may not notice the difference on blog previews, but believe me...there is a difference you'll notice in the final product.





It was great to do some indoor shots with some new equipment and props. And Sarah was tickled to see her favorite color... GREEN. Thanks for the laughs and the beautiful brown eyes Sarah, I hope you enjoy your previews.




I couldn't resist not adding this one too. Wanted you to see the 'pink football' Sarah!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •