Quite a Day!
So much planned for one day and I know I'll never fit it all in. The studio will be closed today as I'm traveling to KC to a Bellies and Babies Photography Seminar. I'm so excited and looking forward to everything I'll be learning to bring home and share with everyone. Even more fun and exciting, I will finally get to meet some of the people I talk to on the computer for hours on end sharing and learning from. Including Sam Puc who will be conducting the seminar. I can't wait to share photos from tonight with you all.
If you have questions or need me, feel free to call. I still have my phone on, but after 4pm I will be unavailable. The seminar is from 4 pm until 11 pm. I'll be so excited I'm sure the drive home will seem like nothing at that time of the night. :o)
Added bonus for the day! We've been having troubles with the website for so many months and after staying up until the wee hours of the morning working on it again last night I think I have everything redirected to the new server and you can check out the new website! Woo Hoo!!! It's not completely finished as you'll see, and the galleries aren't loaded but I'll try to finish that tomorrow so everyone can get a few at some of the more recent work I've been doing. You can still check out the home page, new calendar feature and the contact page, and listen to the new music. :o) If you get a chance to check it out drop me a line and let me know what you think! Leave a comment here on the blog or use the new contact page on the website!
The new splash page and website are black and green. You'll recognize it when you see it--some may have to clear the history or cookies in their browser. And you never know....there may be a contest and prizes involved with comments I receive! So let me know you've been there, done that!!! :o) See you soon!
1 comments:
Renea'
Tha website looks great. Can't wait until you get it completed. I'll keep checking back to see.
Post a Comment