Sunday, April 13, 2008

Newtown Girls

Deanna came for a few shots to finish off her senior session. She goes to school in Newtown and one of her classmates is Haley who came to Look at Me during the fall to job shadow for a class project. Haley took senior pictures for Deanna and did an awesome job!!! I'm so proud of her! But there were a couple of things that she had in mind that we needed the studio for. Everyone loves sports shots, and Deanna wanted a couple of pictures with her mother. I got the opportunity to use more new backdrops too! :o) win-win!

Hope you enjoy your previews, I can't wait to finish your session up. And congratulations Haley!! :o) Looking forward to seeing great things from you too.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •