Emerald

Meet Emerald....a bubbly, energetic, soon to be three-year-old little princess. She knows what she wants and with those big blue eyes and her cute little smile is sure to get it! She could charm the socks off of anybody.
We had a good time indoors, but decided to take a little trip to the 'urban' sidewalk for a few shots. You've probably browsed some of the links to photographer friends on the right before, but one in particular that inspires me is Teri Fode. Teri photographs kids for the elite Ford modeling agency and, well, Emerald reminded me of a lot of the kids I see in her work. Check her out by clicking on her link in the sidebar and see what I mean. Emerald is the stuff models are made of.
I hope you enjoy your previews mom and dad, and made it to pick up that "orange balloon". ;o) Watch for Emerald's gallery coming soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment