Preschool & NHS
I know I missed a couple of people yesterday at the studio and wanted to say sorry! Yesterday had bigger things in store for us as Tanner had a preschool screening. We had to make the rounds to find the necessary verification and then I had to sit for an hour and watch as my last little baby took his 'test' for school. It seems like yesterday we were 'surprised' with a new baby boy, and now he's saying ABC's, counting and writing his name.... well, almost. Somehow he thinks "TOOi" is his first name. ha.

I always wanted to stay home with my children and was finally able to do just that by starting my business. Tanner has been there every step of the way, going to sessions, working in the office with me, and now it's time for him to start a job of his own. So, we celebrated his 'independence' yesterday--testing, a happy meal (Davy Jones was the prize!), and a short trip to the park. And, after the 4-yr-old adventure of the day to start school, I finished my day watching my oldest baby being inducted into the National Honor Society. It's been a full day for this mom. And working for myself has allowed me to fully enjoy these moments. I want to thank each of you for making it possible. Loving my job.

4 comments:
I love and admire you SO much! I tagged you on my photog mama blog...
http://photogmama.blogspot.com/
Looooovvvvveeee this picture of my two girls...was just wondering where the one of papa and Taylor and I was...was it that bad...ha. Also the one of me and Tyler having a good time at the NHS induction...Taylor is such a beautiful girl and is her mom...love ya...
oops, that should have said, as is her mother...beautiful...mom
You two are so beautiful!! Congrats Taylor. Just thought you might want to know that CHS has NHS as well, so when you are ready just let me know...lol
Post a Comment