Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Round 1

Tonight is Session 1 of the Beginning Digital Photography Class at NCMC. There are still slots available if anyone is interested. Class is held in Geyer Hall, Room 204 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Cost is $32, payable at the first class or at the college office.

There will be an intermediate class in March also! :o) Bring your cameras, manuals and prepare to learn and share. I have new handouts, information and a 'student' only website to share with attendees!

1 comments:

Jennifer Carter 8:19 AM  

I got your message! Thanks for the response. I just want you to know that I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! Sorry to hear about your step-mother!

You are a wonderful "Plays Well With Others Christian . daughter . sister . friend . wife . mother . easy going . photography lovin' . pizza eatin' . adventure seeking . sports nut" that deserves the best! You are a real inspiration:)

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •