Friday, February 29, 2008

FREE 5x7's!

Yes, it's a leap year! Let's celebrate February 29th! The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post (TODAY!) will receive a FREE 5x7 from their next portrait session. A Free print of your choice! :o) Who will be our winners?

Simply click on the "comments" link below this post and leave your name and phone number and tell me "I WANT MY FREE 5X7!" :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous 9:37 AM  

"I want my free 5x7"

Marleen Johnson 359-2459

(thanks in advance if I'm one of the 5)

Anonymous 10:38 AM  

Renea,
Thanks for your patience with me. You're right the previews are better than expected. You are very talented and patient. I am not blessed with the skills it takes to be a photographer!! Thanks again for your gentle spirit! We'll do family ones this summer!

"I want my free 5x7"
I understand this may not count for me since I am already getting the baby package!!
Carissa J Swank
339-7104

Miss Melissa 10:56 AM  

"I want my free 5x7"

Hey Renea....I'm not good with getting my kids' pix taken, so maybe I can get my butt up there with Kayden and Carly....we need Easter pictures anyway...right?!?!

I will be in touch about dance!!

Thanks.
Melissa Spencer
358.2326

Deb Meservey 11:43 AM  

Yes I want my free 5 x 7, if it applys, as I have an appointment for wednesday, 3/5/08, with a half price sitting fee.

Thanks if it applys for me.

Deb Meservey
635-0981

Anonymous 11:50 AM  

I WANT MY FREE 5X7

Barbie Swiger
660-947-3512

Anonymous 11:50 AM  

I WANT MY FREE 5X7

Barbie Swiger
660-947-3512

Anonymous 1:09 PM  

I want my free 5X7, HAHA
Paige Savage
646-5940

Anonymous 4:01 PM  

Me too! Me too!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •