It's Official!!!
Yeah!!! We're finally moving the studio! There were a few options we were looking at, I had made up my mind and suddenly just as a flook, all in a matter of 24 hours our plans changed. The new studio just fell into place and today is moving day!!! We're going to be located in the Plaza Theater! Yep, you know the one.....they turned it into apartments, left the movie marquee and put an office/commercial space in the old movie lobby.
I'm so excited! All orders are in and ready to be picked up, we'll be calling clients today for pick-up. You can come by the new studio to get your portraits! Sessions next week will be held in the new studio, and our "official" open date will be March 1st! So much more room, so many more options! :o) And one of the great new highlights will be parking!!! ;o) I spoke with the Regional Planning regarding the "loading zone" in front. My clients can park right in front of my door for their sessions and not worry about the '30 minute' parking limit! Shhh!!! It's our little secret. They just don't want long-term parking there. So when you stop by for pick up or sessions, no more searching for a spot to park!
I can't tell you how excited I am, after much planning and praying it's all going to happen. I hope to see you soon at the new studio! Watch for updates and plans for our open house where we're going to have a great time, door prizes and my favorite.....FOOD! lol ;o)


1 comments:
I am SUPER excited for you guys!!!!
YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment