Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year!

It's time to look forward to 2008 and the studio will be making some changes! :o) This past fall and the winter holiday season has been an awesome experience. Both very rewarding in so many ways, as well as overwhelming. I never dreamed I would be fortunate enough to experience the success the studio has brought to my life. I thank the Lord everyday for the many blessings he has provided.


In preparation for the upcoming changes and to get everything wrapped up from 2007 the studio will not be open during the month of January. That's not to say I can't be reached, I'm still taking calls and doing work from my home office as well as previously scheduled appointments. Several school activities, homecomings for surrounding schools, and a wedding we will be traveling to Columbia to shoot this month are still keeping me on my toes. Patricia will be painting at the studio and rearranging, we're cleaning out the old and bringing in some new! We're also getting professional framing added to the shop. Some of you may have had the pleasure to visit the art gallery in Jamesport and Ms. DeVaul will now be displaying and offering her services through the studio! She does excellent work and everything she produces is simply beautiful. I am so excited to have her working with me to provide you with professional framing.

Another super special addition to the studio is "Tater". Yes, you read that right. Tater is our new 'mascot'. I had several high school seniors mention how much cooler it would be to have a real bulldog rather than props for their pictures, and using him for school sports and activities photos is going to be so much fun! Tater is an English Bulldog ready to steal your heart. He's 3 months old and has his own website! They call me Tater He has his first shoot this Friday with the basketball cheerleaders. And today he will be fitted for his first THS Bulldog sports jersey! He is a featured Friend of Zelda too! See if you can find him at Zelda Wisdom (an awesome website for bullie lovers!)


As for previews that I have fallen behind with, watch for an all inclusive post later this week. I apologize for delays we've experienced over the last month or so. And I thank everyone for their patience and understanding as well as their continued patronage. I look forward to 2008 being a new and exciting fresh start to a new year at the studio.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •