Proofing Solution
Our website has been malfunctioning and just seems to keep getting worse. I consulted with other photographers in my network and think I have come up with a solution that will enable everyone to view their proofs with more ease.
All current sessions and future clients will view their proofs through this site: (bookmark it!)
Once you pull up the site you will find your gallery with a thumbnail photo from your session. Simply click on it and type in the password you chose to see all your proofs. The site is pretty self-explanatory and easy to navigate. You can even click on the selected photo to enlarge it to view it in more detail. Something that is improved over our current website.
I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as I have had to set up the new site and move all galleries. It was a bigger task than I anticipated but I think we should be good to go now! Our current website will still be used and viewable, but may be a while before I can get it repaired and back to normal. And for those who have had to wait longer than expected for their session proofs will receive FREE goodies in their orders! I promise it will be worth the wait.
If you have questions or need assistance with the new site, please don't hesitate to call the studio! I am trying to return calls as quickly as possible. (Within 24-48 hours)
0 comments:
Post a Comment