Monday, November 05, 2007

Harley Girls


While my sister and nieces were here on vacation this past week we took a picnic to Crowder. Of course we took tons of pictures of our kids and while we were there a couple came through on a bike ride and offered the use of their Harley for the girls to take pictures on. Did I mention I love motorcycles? ;o)

If they ever get to see this.....thank you! :o)

My girl...

And yes mamaw....there are more on the personal blog. ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous 3:48 AM  

Oh my GOSH! What a BEAUTIFUL Young Woman....Would love to see the rest of the pictures...

Resident's of Hooterville 12:22 PM  

Beautiful....nothing else to say!! Wait until AJ, Justin, and Trey see this picture!

amber 10:52 AM  

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Did you get any with the boys??? I think Tanner would have taken some great pictures!!!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •