Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Specials

Photos are in and available for pickup. Please call the studio to arrange a time for pick up. If I'm not at the studio, Patricia will be working more often and I now live only two blocks from the studio. Appointment times for 'round 2' of our specials on Saturday the 8th are filling fast. There are only a few times left for afternoon sessions. Call to schedule your appointment!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding, prayers and help that my children and I have received in the last few days and weeks as we've moved and made changes. We have many blessings to be thankful for and are reminded daily of how fortunate we really are, despite trials and struggles.

We're looking forward to the Christmas holiday.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •