Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gavin


I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had with Gavin today. He reminds me so much of my own boys and was just too funny when we 'hiked' into our hiding place. You see, we were hunting deer and Gavin was more than ready..."Deeeeeeerrrrr! I'm gonna shoot you! Come out! Where are you!?!"
So funny, so sweet, all boy. Daddy will have a great hunting buddy someday very soon. And....I think we need to contact Carhartt about a modeling contract. Isn't he adorable?!

3 comments:

Anonymous 10:25 PM  

You've been Tagged! If you don't know what that means check out my Blog!
shotsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Tracy

Anonymous 8:39 AM  

What a handsome hunter. I think Carhartt will be calling!!

Anonymous 8:37 AM  

Renea, I am so excited to see the rest. He had so much fun with you. I have been telling everyone to get on here and look! We have received so many compliments. I think you will be having some new business from up this way! ha Talk to you soon.

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •