Derek
Today was fun, and interesting. I have so many to choose from for previews but liked this one as a favorite. We set things on fire (then found out Derik is a little pyro in the making--just kidding). I am still working on putting up another preview Derik but this will have to do for tonight. I don't feel so hot (pun intended) and my foot is killing me! ;o) I had so much fun doing your session today, and just a bit of insight for everyone to understand the 'pain' associated with Derik's session.... I ran a locust thorn through the bottom of my foot and bled like a stuck pig. Literally. ;o) lol
I think I scared Derik more than I scared myself. He ran back to the house from the timber where we were to get a jug of water and some rags to wash my foot with. Thanks Derik! It really is fine, just normal battle scars for a redneck girl. (or someone dumb enough to wear flipflops to the timber) lol :o) Can't wait to finish your session and make that awesome poster/collage I showed you! Hope you like your preview.
Okay, here's another preview. ;o) Can you tell which part of your session was my favorite?

0 comments:
Post a Comment