Twins
Twins are definitely unique and these two are no exception! ;o) They are full of fire and fun, but don't want to be very close to one another. Everytime I mentioned getting close to your brother they fled even farther in opposite directions. And informed me in no uncertain terms they DO NOT like pictures. And (if you can believe this!) tried every way they could think of to keep me from taking their pictures. (sticking out their tongue, making faces) Little did they know this is exactly what I was looking for! And as they loosened up because I played along I got just what I wanted. By the time we were done I had fooled them into getting close and they admitted out loud that they actually had fun and it wasn't so bad taking pictures after all. :o)
Sorry your post got buried Monica. Hope you enjoy these little previews. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Gallery coming very soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment