Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pooper Blooper


Little Riley came to visit me today for his first 'professional' portrait at 1 month old. We had a great time! Lots of laughs and smiles. And funny faces. :o) I can't remember the last time I had a more expressive baby. Quirky little baby toes, hiccups, pouty lips and more.


As I was going through my flash card searching for the perfect image for a preview, I came across this funny face. Dad's! Someone started filling their pants, and dad was such a good sport to stay focused on our mission. ;o) Perfect baby portraits. Which is just what I think we accomplished. Riley is a beautiful, perfect little baby boy....a gift straight from heaven. Thank you mommy and daddy for bringing him to Look at Me!


Watch for Riley's baby face to show up at the doctor's office soon!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •