Sunday, August 19, 2007

Little Kylar

He tried his best to stay awake for his photo session, but it was just too much hard work being so darn adorable! ;o) Did I mention I love sleeping baby images better than awake? Don't worry though mom, we got a few with eyes wide open.

And baby feet. One of my favorite things in the entire world. Did you ever stop to wonder how God knows every hair on your head, every wrinkle in your fingerprints and the bottoms of your feet? How each tiny toe is made? You just can't help but love baby feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous 5:54 PM  

This has to be the cutest little baby in the world! Did I mention that he is my great nephew? Great job on the pictures. I love baby feet too!!!

Anonymous 6:00 PM  

you did a great job on the pictures.of course how could you not with such a cute baby.did i happen to mention i'm the grandma

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •