Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mothers & Daughters


Anyone who has a daughter knows the joy it brings to your heart. That God gives no greater gift than a daughter to share your life with. To understand all the 'girlie' things that no one else will, the emotions, the joys, the pride, the quiet moments when nothing needs to be said at all (and the shopping!) ;o)



Every year Carrie and Aaron have a mother/daughter photo session. I had so much fun and was glad they chose Look at Me this year. I've known them both for quite some time and love to see the two of them together. Laughing and smiling, just being friends. Hope you like your previews girls! Sorry I didn't get them to you last night Aaron... I got home LATE! ;o) can you say "too many ball games!"? lol






1 comments:

Anonymous 8:56 AM  

thank you renea!! :) mom and i both like them alot!! :)

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •