More Contests! (includes FREEBIES!)
LOCATIONS CONTEST!
I'm looking for new locations to share with my clients when they want to go somewhere outside of the studio. I love to go to Crowder Park and Moberly Park so these two places will not count for this contest.
Here's how this works:
- Email me at lookatmepics@yahoo.com with your location entry.
- Please put "Location Contest" in the subject line of your email.
- Entries will be accepted through July 31, 2007 at 11:59pm.
- I will visit the locations and choose which one I think is the best for sessions.
- The winner will be announced on August 10, 2007.
- If more than one person enters with the winning location, there will be a drawing to break the tie. (This means be original so you don't have to share the prize!)
What do you win?
The winner will receive a FREE SESSION at the winning location, and a FREE Basic Portrait Package! Session fees are $25 (up to 4 people), and a basic package includes an 8x10, 2-5x7, and 8 wallets for $58. You get all this for FREE if you are the winner! Woo Hoo!
Any questions? Feel free to email me or call the studio 660-635-0542! Looking forward to the responses and sharing some images from your locations!
0 comments:
Post a Comment