Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremy and Kelsi started their lives together as man and wife Saturday, June 23, 2007. And I was fortunate enough to be a part of their special day. I'm sure they are off on their honeymoon but family and friends will enjoy a preview! I can't wait to put this wedding book together. So many laughs, smiles and faithful moments. And it wasn't a turtleneck! ;o) lol
And yes, I had a soft spot or two for some individuals in the wedding party. ;o) lol Isn't Heath so handsome in his tux?!
2 comments:
Excellent photos Renea, you did a great job! Lots of character in the kissing picture...
Yay!! The previews are great! I can't wait to see the rest!
-Joni
(the personal attendant & Johannes' mom)
Post a Comment