Saturday, May 26, 2007

SI Swimsuit Models

Look no further. We've found the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model. Little Miss Raegan was in for your first year pictures. What a little beauty! Total Gerber Baby face if I've ever seen one. Mom's right....dad is not going to be happy when we're done proofing! TOOOO many to choose from. Here are just a couple of my favorites. Thanks for being persistent with the hat grandma. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:05 AM  

Renea,

I love em, love em, love em!!! Can't wait to see all the proofs. The pic with the hat is just too cute.... you would never know she pulled it off just as fast as we plopped it on her head.

MJ

Anonymous 3:56 PM  

These turned out so great! I cannot wait to see the rest of the proofs. Everyone that comes to my office has to see my little girl in her 1 year pictures. As always you did a fantastic job.

Shelly

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •