FYI
The studio will be closed Tuesday, 5/29/07 through Monday, 6/4/07. Should you have questions or need to contact me you may still reach me at 660-635-0542 which is my cell number that I use for the studio.
I will be out of state at a Summerfest in Oklahoma helping my sister studio, Reflections of Me Photography with a 4 day event! Fun times! It will be great to see my sister and spend time with my family on a mini-trip. But lots of work to be done in those 4 days also! Wish us luck and I'll see you when I return on the 4th!
All sessions will be completed and online for viewing prior to next week so never fear. I will allow an extra week on viewing times for proofs due to my absence for the 10% early order discount. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call. I will be checking messages regularly throughout the day while I'm gone and will get back to you as soon as possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment