Beginnings
I had the honor of being present for the birth of a special little boy on Friday. Walter Remington O. graced us with his presence and bright eyes at 3:44 p.m. The proud momma and pappa are Heather and Colby Olmstead. I cannot begin to tell you what a euphoric experience it is to see a child come into this world. I worship a truly amazing and awesome God who creates these special little gifts. Miracles is an understatement.
I just wanted to share a couple of shots from the day. Most are more of a personal nature for mom and dad, but I have permission to show you how tiny his hands and feet are, and how happy he made his parents. And I want to thank Colby and Heather for asking me to be a part of this moment in their lives. I will never, in all my days forget how incredible it was. Or being called the 'grandmother'! ;o) lol Words just can't express how I felt on Friday....I'm still riding the high.
Birth photography is something that is catching on around the country. If you are pregnant and expecting a bundle of joy call the studio to inquire about this service. You are able to focus on having your baby and both mom and dad are not burdened by photographing anything. It's all done for you. Mom isn't worrying if dad is getting pictures of the new baby, and dad gets to be included in the shots for a change and focus on mom and holding the hand of his child for the first time! You focus on you, your baby and your day. And I take care of the details of capturing it for you to cherish forever, as never before.
0 comments:
Post a Comment