Thursday, April 19, 2007

Woo Hoo!

I made it again! :o) I made Blu's website! They are an international company that sponsor's events and business for photographers. I made their blog once before with a contest entry of a senior I took in 2006. They hold contests from time to time and I send in entries (you win free stuff!). Well, I didn't win this time, but they still put me on their blog! WOW!! It feels so good!

I guess it's one of those 'had to be there' kind of moments. But the circle of photographer friends I have on the net will go giddy! lol! Thanks for looking! Just wanted to share the highlight of my day! See if you can find me! Follow this link:

Blu's Daily Blog

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •