Saturday, April 07, 2007

Family

Yes, it's a family photo.....but a special family. A family I grew up next to. So many things people take for granted or forget, so many things I remember that I often wonder if others do too. I remember thinking of Derlin (the older brother) as the 'cute one' that had a girlfriend. MaryEllen. ;o) I remember riding to school with Andrea and making pitstops at the shop where her boyfriend worked and wondering how long before I get to go home. ;o) I remember singing silly songs to Melinda and her girlfriend on the school bus when they were little and making them laugh. (It was soo easy!) I remember Matt pedaling his tricycle and then bicycle down the lane as fast as his little feet would go. I remember Leah making me feel like their home was mine too, walking in to visit/play and getting cookies. I remember the respect I had for Andy....(the fear ;o)--just like the fear for my own father). You do as he said and don't question or backtalk and you'll get along fine! ha...

And then we all grew up and older. Life happens, we all get thrown our own curveballs, and a little bit of love and a lot of prayer take you a long ways. I enjoyed photographing their family today. It was a special honor and one I'm glad they chose me for. I hope you all like the preview. Watch for the rest coming soon! (Sorry it looks a tad dark on the computer, but trust me....the original looks great!) ;o)


0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •