Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Man's Best Friend....Whatever


Who says dogs are man's best friend? Garfield thinks otherwise. I have another photographer friend that specializes in pet photography and she inspired me so much today I decided I needed to play with Garfield, our cat. Keep in mind, he's a farm cat. Roams the countryside looking for mice, or playmates (not of the female kind of course!). But that's another story. Ask my neighbor about the vet bill! ;o) LOL

He's more than happy to cooperate with anything we do, and he decided to become a star today. With a little milk and chickenbones as incentive we did just fine! Hope you enjoy.


3 comments:

Anonymous 6:33 AM  

Awww!!! I love the "got milk?".....Garfield looks a lot like my Cheeto cat! He looks like he is thinking about kicking that milk lid under some stuff!

alicia21roy 9:07 AM  

Hello! Great pictures of the cats and so cute. I hope you stick mainly to humans though as you are truly needed in Trenton! Makes it so nice not have to drag kids to the city for pictures.

amber 9:59 PM  

That Is so amazing!!! Garfield cleans up so well!!! Great pictures!! If you want to try cats, I have three more that love the camera!!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •