Thursday, February 01, 2007

Have You Seen This?

One of my good friends I met through my photography (online) is Dejah Quinn. She is a very talented artist and an incredible woman. I just wanted to share a site that she did some commercial work for, http://www.mygirlandthecity.com/

photograph courtesy of Dejah Quinn Photography

Her daughter Jadyn was the main model and a couple of other girls. I wish I had a little girl to buy some of the clothes! They are so darn cute! She did a fantastic job presenting the clothing line in her photographs. You can check out her other work here: Dejah Quinn Photography

Just wanted to give a shout out to a wonderful friend and share her talent (and some awesome little girls clothes!). Love you Dej!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •