Saturday, December 09, 2006

Business Hours

In the interest of my sanity, I feel the need to post business hours for the studio. ;o) Should you need to schedule an appointment, inquire about specials, or pick up portraits please contact me during normal business hours. As Christmas is a hectic time should you reach my voice mail please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible (within 24 hours).

NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ARE:
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(hours exclude pre-scheduled appointments)

I'm sure as parents yourselves you understand the need for business hours. I take this into consideration when booking your appointments and always do my best to accommodate your schedules as well. As the mother of a teenager, a toddler and one in-betweener, family has always been my first priority. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my patrons. However, the boss (my 3-yr-old toddler) has insisted these hours must be set in stone. Thank you for understanding and I look forward to your continued business.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •