Apologies
It has been so hectic and busy at the studio this last month. I haven't updated my blog as frequently and have missed previews and updates and activities. So, I apologize. :o) The holidays are an extremely busy time of the year for photographers and I've learned over the last two seasons that it just gets busier and bigger every year! That's a great thing for me as a stay-at-home mom working my business, but it's stressful being an only 'employee' and doing everything as a one-woman-show! So, I hope everyone is forgiving with delays and confusion!
Also, I've been experiencing website and internet problems. Some of it came from my webhosting company where my site was purchased, some of the issues were with my ISP through my local internet provider. Anyone who has had delays in viewing their session proofs will receive some surprise freebies for all the trouble/inconvenience when your orders are processed. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience with me as I don't claim to be the most technologically advanced individual, but apparently I struggle more than I thought according to my IT department! LOL :o)
If you have any questions, please contact the studio and I will return your calls as quickly as possible. Please call during normal business hours: Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
0 comments:
Post a Comment