Sunday, November 05, 2006

Look at Me Is Expanding!

Well, sort of. :o) I have a sister studio. Literally. My sister Joy lives in Wagoner, Oklahoma and has opened her very own photography studio called Reflections of Me Photography. We brainstorm together and the name just seemed to fit. Yes, we're alot alike, and also very different in many ways. But we compliment each other well. :o) And it's nice to have a sounding board for ideas, etc.

I had to share this photo with you all that she sent me today. She is running Christmas specials also and has a picture of my great niece, Rainee. Writing her letter to Santa, but oops...wasn't off to a good start when she spelled "want" wrong.... "wha..." and Nanny corrected her. Don't you just love the little smirk on her face. She just looks like she wants to say, "Excuse me Nanny, who's writing this letter. Me or you?! Santa knows I'm only 7 and spelling is not my strong point yet."

She just looks so darn adorable in her pink, I had to share. If you get a chance check out Joy's site at www.reflectionsofmephotography.com (she's 'remodeling' so her site may be under construction) Or better yet, if you're in her area, check out her studio!!! Call 918-519-8424 and see what she's up to. Merry Christmas from Look at Me and Reflections of Me!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •