Friday, November 03, 2006

Lady Bulldogs

I can't wait to watch Bulldog Basketball!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing the girls play, including Kari. She had me laughing, talking about basketball, school and graduation. And I look forward to seeing the kids accomplishing all these goals.

One of the neatest things I enjoy about doing indoor senior portraits are the 'sports/activities' sets we come up with. It's cool to see the different things each kid brings to the studio. Kari brought a couple of things that I hadn't used before and I loved! The bulldog blanket (gotta get me one!) and a new spirit paw. Ha...Taylor got one at the pep assembly! Going into my studio, thank you! And the girls' eyes. Another favorite of mine. Some of these girls have the most beautiful eyes and so much potential. I'm looking forward to seeing what they become.

Sharing a quick preview for Kari. Hope you like it dear, as much as I enjoyed having you today.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •