Saturday, November 18, 2006

Another Preview

I did a family session on location today and had a great time. Three families combined...three generations. It's funny to walk into a family's home and see the everyday lifestyle that they consider to be chaos and love it. I revel in it! Knowing that my own family is 'normal' too. :o) It's to be expected to not have a toddler want to pay attention to a stranger with a funny box that flashes a bright light in your eyes versus wanting to play with count dracula toys and legos. Like those are options to weigh? NOT! :o) LOL

This little girl was the spotlight of the day, getting some first Christmas photos done in various outfits so she was the top model. Here's a preview for grandma and mom. Her daddy doesnt' stand a chance in about 15 years... And Brian, prom will cost more than $20! LOL

1 comments:

{rambling} 9:46 PM  

I gasped when i saw the hoodie one...OMG so brilliant! I love everything about it!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •